|VENTS AIR DUCT DESIGN
||SOUND- AND THERMAL INSULATION
- The Polyvent and Isovent air ducts’ frame is made of high-carbon steel spiral wire with 0.8-2 mm diameter that is covered by a film of various materials.
- The spiral wire must have corrosion-resistant material and be thoroughly checked to ensure its durability and defeat resistance.
- The distance between spiral turns is selected to ensure the air duct flexibility, to preserve its shape, comply with aerodynamic characteristics and to bear the construction load.
- The Polyvent series air ducts are available in round and rectangular modifications and manifold standard sizes to meet all the mounting requirements.
- The Aluvent and Thermovent air ducts are the spirally wound air ducts with a specially designed tight locks that provide impervious seam and complete air tightness.
- The covering materials are selected to suit required applications and differ in thickness, durability and chemical composition. So the required air duct type is determined by a specific environment and purpose.
- Isovent series insulated air ducts are the flexible air ducts covered with mineral wool and outer sleeve. Such design meets the strictest soundand thermal insulation requirements and prevents condensate generation, minimizes heat and cold losses, decreases noise level.
- Mineral wool layer with 25 mm thickness is used for high operating conditions.
- This material is environmentally safe and has perfect insulating characteristics.
- Depending on required insulation type the air ducts are available in two insulation modifications:
- ISO – thermal insulation;
- SONO – sound-insulation.
- Polyvent 605, Isovent 605, Polyvent 665 COMBY, Aluvent, Thermovent are used for objects with special fire-resistance requirements to air ducts.
- Flexible air ducts Polyvent 605, Isovent 605, Polyvent 665 COMBY have M0 and M1 fire protection class according to European fire standards.
- The air ducts are available on two modifications: M0 for short-time resistance up to +250°С for and M1 for short-time resistance up to +150°С.
- Semi-flexible air ducts have higher fire resistance rating: Aluvent series up to +250°С, Isovent series up to +800°С.
- VENTS Company keeps a watchful eye on the ecological compatibility of the production process and applied materials.
- The use of the up-to-date technologies allows the VENTS air ducts comply with the highest ecology standards and be classified as non-toxic.
- These air ducts produce no harmful substances emission and not harmful.