- Designed for air heating in the room with electric heater and air uniform distribution due to an integrated fan and louvre shutters.
- The air heating units enable quick air heating of large premises or provide local heating of a work zone, for example, in big airplane shed or production facilities.
- The air heating units are designed for installation in manufacturing workshops, garages, car showrooms, stock houses, trade facilities, super- and hypermarkets, shops, sport halls, conference halls, poultry and cattle farms, greenhouses and other similar premises.
- The unit design enables quick and easy mounting and its operation reduces total investment costs for heating system.
- The AOE unit consists of an axial fan and an electric heater enclosed into a steel polymer coated casing.
- The electric heater is equipped with two overheating thermostats:
- the main overheating protection with automatic reset is activated at +50 °C. After the heater cooling the thermostat closes the heater control circuit.
- the alarm overheating protection with manual reset is activated at +90 °C. In case of alarm thermostat activation power supply to the heater is posible after manual alarm reset only.
- AC motors with external rotor and built-in thermal overheating protection with automatic reset.
ADVANTAGES OF AIR HEATING:
- quick temperature increase in the room up to set point;
- low inertance of the system allows to provide alternating heating mode or heating in some zones;
- high heating efficiency;
- capital investments for air heating system is much less as compared to the similar water heating system.
CONTROL AND REGULATION
- For safe and correct operation the air heating unit must be controlled with integral control and protection automatic control system to provide the following functions:
- automatic power and heating temperature adjustment;
- power supply cut-off to the heater in case of the fan shutdown, low air flow or if integrated motor overheating thermostats are activated;
- air supply to the electric heating elements for heating removal after shutoff of the heating unit;
- power supply to the heater via an integrated automatic circuit breaker with tripping current depending on the heater power.
- The heating unit operation modes are controlled from UET-15D or UET-30D (available upon separate order) control unit.
- Air flow temperature is controlled by the heater on/off switch time (full heating power) in compliance with a set heating point.
- The control unit controls the fan speed and cuts off power supply to the heater in case of the fan shutdown or very low air flow.
- The control unit is designed for joint operation with digital TST-1-300 thermostats with sensor display (TSTD-1-300 model is equipped with a remote controller) or RTS-1-400 with LCD display (RTSD-1-400 is equipped with a remote controller). The thermostats are available on separate order.
- The thermostat is designed for indoor installation in the room heated by the air heating unit to determine its operation mode.
- The thermostat installation place must not be influenced by windows, doors and heating radiators.
- One thermostat is capable to control several connected air heating units in one room (max. 10 AOE units per each thermostat).