- The TF series actuators with actuating torque 2 Nm are designed for controlling air dampers with cross section up to 0.4 m² installed in various ventilation and air conditioning systems and performing protection functions, as freezing protection, smoke detection, etc.
- The actuator moves the damper to its operating position while tensioning the return spring at the same time.
- In case of power supply cut-off, the damper moves back to its safe position by the spring energy.
- The actuator is installed directly on the damper axis and locked with a special spindle clamp to prevent its turning-through.
- The actuator overload protection stops the actuator once it reaches the end positions.
- The turning angle may be adjusted by a mechanical end stop.