Humidity sensor DPWC11200
- The DPWC11200 humidity sensor is intended for humidification control in air ventilation, air conditioning and heating systems.
- The sensor is mounted onto a wall in the serviced space.
- The unit is powered from a 24 V AC/DC low-current electric mains.
- The DPWC11200 humidity and temperature sensor has 2 analogue outputs: 0-10 V and 4-20 mA.
- An analogue output provides for stepless fan speed control (requires an EC-motor fan or an extra speed controller with an output 0…10 V, for example, VFED).
- With stepless control the fan speed is changed in proportion to the humidity level.