- Self-calibrating sensor DPWQ30600 VOC with a microprocessor control for air quality control.
- Qualitative assessment of air saturation with contaminants (cigarette smoke, exhaled air, solvent and detergent vapours).
- The sensor sensitivity can be adjusted with regards to the expected maximum level of air pollution.
- Enables on-demand ventilation which results in considerable energy savings as air is exchanged only upon reaching the pre-set level of pollution.
- VOC sensor has 2 analogue outputs: 0-10 V and 4-20 mA.
- An analogue output provides for stepless fan speed control (requires an EC-motor fan or an extra speed controller with an output 0…10 V, for example, VFED).
- With stepless control the fan speed is changed in proportion to air quality changes.
- The sensor is mounted onto a wall or a mounting box inside the serviced space.
- The unit is powered from a 24 V AC/DC low-current electric mains.