- The droplet separators are designed to remove condensed droplets from the air in the ventilation air ducts.
- Designed for direct installation in a rectangular air duct.
- The droplet separator design ensures its mounting by means of flange connection.
- The air flow direction shall match the pointer on the droplet separator.
- Installation is carried out horizontally, with the condensate drain pan down.
- The droplet separators are installed in the air duct system downstream of the coolers and heat exchangers.
- The droplet separator casing is made of galvanised steel, which eliminates corrosion during the whole period of operation.
- The drop separator profiles are made of special plastic, which delays the maximum possible number of droplets in the stream.
- The frames have an optimal profile to minimize the loss of airflow pressure.
- The droplet separator is equipped with a removable drain pan of stainless steel with anti-condensation insulation.
- The drain pan is equipped with a 16 mm drain pipe, which can be installed both from left and right.