Single phase speed controller VENTS RSA5E-…-T
RSA5E-…-T series speed controllers are applied for air flow control of single phase fans by means of motor step speed control.
||DESIGN AND CONTROL
- RSA5E-…T series speed controllers are applied for air flow control of single phase fans by means of motor step speed control.
- The controllers have five speeds. Speed is set by means of rotating the control knob at the casing front panel to one of five available fixed positions.
- Several fans can be controlled synchronously in case their total consumption current does not exceed the maximum permissible value of the controller current.
- The controller casing is made of flame-retardant thermoplastic.
- The controller has five speeds with the output voltage 110V – 140V – 170V – 190V – 230V.
- 80V output is available, but not connected by default.
- It is possible to change the output voltages by changing the internal wiring.
- The controller is equipped with a speed control knob, an operation indication lamp.
- The integral motor protection device is included which cuts the supply voltage to the fan if the thermal contact in the fan motor is activated.
- After the temperature drops to the operating level the motor restarts.
- The controller has the following supplementary functions: terminals of 230V, max. 2A for connection and controlling such external equipment as actuator driven air dampers.
- The controller is designed for indoor mounting.
- Installation shall be performed with respect to the free air recirculation for inner circuit cooling.
- The controller is for vertical installation.
- Do not install the controller above the heaters and in bad air convection areas.
|Device operating position