Inline mixed flow fan VENTS TT-MD series
Inline mixed-flow fans with the air capacity up to 9450 m³/h.
- Capacity diagram
- Designation key
- New series of the duct fans VENTS TT-MD enclosed in a special sound-insulated casing that ensures low-noise operation of the fans at high aerodynamic characteristics. The fans are compatible with Ø 355, 400, 450, 500 air ducts. VENTS TT-MD combine wide capabilities and high performance features of both axial and centrifugal fans, thus providing powerful air stream and high pressure. The fans are used as a component part of air handling systems for various commercial and industrial premises with high requirements to noise level, i.e. in libraries, conference halls, educational institutions, kindergartens, etc.
- The fan casing is made of polymer-coated steel. The conic impeller with special blade profiling increase air flow speed and provide higher pressure and air capacity as compared to standard axial fans. The diffuser, the specially profiled impeller and the directing vanes at outlet from the fan casing distribute air flow in such a way as to attain the best combination of high performance and high pressure at low noise level. The fan casing is equipped with an airtight terminal box for connection to power mains.
- Energy efficient motor with low energy demand. The motor is equipped with thermal switches for the motor overheating protection. The ball bearings extend the motor service life up to 40 000 hrs. at non-stop operation. The motor has IP X4 ingress protection rating.
- Smooth or step speed control with a thyristor or autotransformer speed controller. Several fans may be connected to one controller if the total power and operating current do not exceed the rated controller parameters.
- The fan may be mounted at any place and at any angle within the ductwork system. Several fans may be installed in one system in parallel to attain higher air capacity or in series to increase operating pressure in the system. The fan casing is equipped with fixing brackets for fastening to the floor, wall.
|Variable speed drive