Roof-mounted smoke removal fans VENTS VKDV
Roof-mounted centrifugal fan for smoke extraction with vertical air discharge.
- Smoke exhaust fans are used in emergency exhaust ventilation systems for forced extraction of smoke and heated gases and simultaneous transfer of heat away and beyond the limits of the serviced spaces in case of fire. Such units are used in production, public, residential, administrative and other spaces.
- The fans are capable of handling smoke and air mixtures with temperatures up to +600 °C for 120 minutes. The fans can operate in conjunction with a frequency converter (hereinafter referred to as FC) or directly when connected to power supply. The corresponding characteristics for these operating modes (operate from mains and/or frequency converters) for each fan are given in the brochure, in the Downloads section.
- The fan can be used for general exhaust ventilation at a rotational speed reduced by at least 25 % of the rated speed of the electric motor. The fan can be designed for moderate (U) or tropical (T) climate conditions.
- The fans are made of heat resistant steel with polymer coating providing weathering resistance. The models with vertical air discharge are equipped with a backdraft damper. The fan has a protective grille to prevent accidental contact and penetration of foreign objects. The impeller with backward curved blades are painted with powder coating.
- The fans are equipped with three-phase electric motors rated for 400 V. The motor is located in the compartment offset from the transported air stream.
- Motor ingress protection rating is IP54.
- The roof fans are installed on the RKV mounting frame (simplified version) or RKVI mounting frame (heat-insulated version). The RKV and RKVI mounting frames are designed for mounting the fan on the roof without a slope. Make sure that the location provides for sufficient space as required for the fan maintenance.
|RKV mounting frame