Roof-mounted smoke extraction fans VENTS VKDV-K2
Roof-mounted centrifugal fan for smoke extraction with vertical air discharge.
Air flow – up to 86 500 m³/h.
- Smoke extraction fans are used in emergency exhaust ventilation systems for forced extraction of smoke and heated gases and simultaneous transfer of heat away and beyond the limits of the serviced spaces in case of fire.
- Such units are used in production, public, residential, administrative and other spaces.
- The fans are made of heat resistant steel with polymer coating providing weathering resistance.
- Equipped with a protective grille against accidental touches and ingress of foreign objects.
- The impeller with backward curved blades are painted with powder coating.
- Can be additionally equipped with a service switch.
- The fans are equipped with three-phase electric motors rated for 400 V.
- The motor is located in the compartment offset from the transported air stream.
- Motor ingress protection rating is IP54.
- The fans are capable of handling smoke and air mixtures with temperatures up to +600 °C for 120 minutes.
- The fans can operate in conjunction with a frequency converter or directly when connected to power supply.
- The fan can be used for general exhaust ventilation.
- The fan can be designed for moderate (U), tropical (T) or maritime moderately cold (M) climate conditions.
- The fans can be installed directly on the roof or on the SM-VO mounting curb.
- Make sure that the location provides for sufficient space as required for the fan maintenance.
SM-VO mounting curb