VENTS VUE P3B EC heat recovery air handling units
Air handling units with air capacity up to 430 m³/h. Heat recovery efficiency up to 85 %
- Designation key
- The air handling units VUE P3B EC are the fully-featured ventilation units that ensure air filtration, fresh air supply and stale air extract.
- High-efficient electronically-commutated (EC) motors with an external motor.
- The VUE 100 P3B EC A14, VUE 150 P3B EC A14 and VUE 250 P3B EC A14 are equipped with centrifugal impellers with forward curved blades.
- The VUE 350 P3B EC A14 are equipped with centrifugal impellers with backward curved blades.
- Enthalpy cross-flow heat exchanger made of polymerized cellulose with heat recovery efficiency up to 85 %.
- The applied heat exchanger enables not only heat but also humidity recovery.
- The units are equipped with a bypass for summer ventilation (air cooling by the cool air from outside).
- Two built-in panel filters with filtering class G4 and F8 provide efficient supply air filtration.
- Extract air is cleaned by the built-in G4 filter.
CONTROL AND AUTOMATION
- The casing is made of polymer-coated steel panels, internally filled with polyurethane foam layer 5 or 10 mm for heat- and sound-insulation.
- The VENTS VUE P3B EC A14 units have an integrated automation system with a wall-mounted control panel A14 with a LED indication.
- The units are equipped with a USB connector (Type B) and can be connected to a PC for configuring the advanced settings in a special software.
- The standard delivery set includes a 10 m cable for connection of the unit to the control panel.
A14 automation functions:
- Turning the unit on/off.
- Unit performance control (selection of Low, Medium or High speed).
- Bypass damper opening and closing for summer ventilation.
- Alarm indication.
- Filter replacement notification.
Additional functions of the A14 automation with installed software
- Fan speed adjustment from 0 to 100 %.
- Each speed is individually adjusted for the supply and the extract fans.
- Operation control on feedback from the HV-2 duct humidity sensor (to be ordered separately).
- Unit operation setting according to the external relay (to be ordered separately).
- Temperature setting for heat exchanger freeze protection system activation.
- Control and operation adjustment of the filter maintenance timer.
- Error code indication.
- Software version upgrading.
- External relay, bypass and humidity control.
- Due to a low casing height the air handling units are a perfect solution for space-restricted installation above suspended ceilings.
||Rated air flow [m³/h]
||100; 150; 250; 350
||З: low-profile unit
||B: integrated bypass
||ЕС: synchronous electronically commutated motor