Insulating transformer VENTS TRF-220/12-25
- Low-voltage step-down transformers are used in humid premises as bathroom and kitchen with low-voltage (12 V) safety requirements.
- TRF transformers are used to provide safe power voltage 12 V/ 50 Hz for the domestic fans not more than 16 W (25VA) with current load up to 2 A.
- Transformer for flush mounting.
- The transformer casing is made of plastic and supplied with a protective terminal box.
- Electrical connection of the fan with the safe voltage 12 V is done through the output terminal block.
- For overload protection the transformer is equipped with a replaceable melting fuse built in the input terminal board.
- Protection rating (except terminal blocks) IP 40.
- Transformer is designed for indoor installation in areas not subjected to high humidity and temperature influence.
- Transformer is designed for ceiling flush mounting or recess wall mounting.
- In case of installation into a junction box provide sufficient air ventilation to prevent the device overheating.
- Observe the applicable fire safety requirements while installation and operation.
- Do not install transformers above heating equipment.