Centrifugal roof fans VENTS VKH series
Centrifugal roof fans with horizontal air exhaust and with maximum air flow of up to 17 010 m³/h.
- Capacity diagram
- Designation key
- Exhaust ventilation systems for commercial, office and other public or industrial premises for various premises suitable for roof mounting.
- Compatible with Ø 200-630 mm air ducts.
- Suitable for any roof types as well as vertical ventilation shafts.
- 2-, 4- or 6-pole single- or three-phase asynchronous motors with an external rotor and impeller with backward curved blades.
- The motor is equipped with thermal overheating protection with automatic restart as well as ball bearings for long service life.
- For precise features, safe operation and low noise, each turbine is dynamically balanced while assembly.
- Motors protection rating IP44, IP54.
- Both smooth or step speed control is performed by means of the thyristor or autotransformer controller.
- Several fans can be connected to one controller in case the total power and operating current do not exceed the rated controller values.
- The fan casing is made of steel with polymeric coating (VENTS VKH models).
- The fan is mounted on the roof directly above the ventilating duct or shaft and is firmly fixed to the flat surface by means of a connecting plate.
- While mounting VKH fans directly onto the flat roof a supporting block shall be provided to prevent water and snow drops into the vent of the ventilation shaft.
- Electrical connection and installation shall beperformed in compliance with the manual and circuit diagram on the terminal box.
- For connection of the fans to round air ducts use the following accessories: KKV damper, GVK flexible connector, FKV counter flange.
- For mounting of the fans to flat surface use the mounting frame RKV.
VKH fan store roof ventilation example
|Series and modification
||Turbine standard size
|Number of poles
|VENTS VKH: horizontal air exhaust
||_: steel with polymeric coating
z: galvanized steel
|190; 220; 225; 250; 280; 310; 355; 400; 450; 500; 560; 630; 710