Duct smoke extraction fan VENTS VKPD
Duct smoke extraction fan. Air flow – up to 28 500 m³/h.
- The dual-purpose fan is used in emergency exhaust ventilation systems for forced removal of smoke, heated gases and combustion products, as well as for general exhaust ventilation of shopping centres, garages, warehouses, kitchens.
- The fan is designed to remove smoke and air mixtures up to +400 °C for 120 minutes and for continuous operation at a temperature of the transported medium up to +100 °C.
- The fans can be equipped with a frequency converter for controlling the rotation frequency.
- The fan casing is made of galvanized steel.
- The impeller with backward curved blades made of heat-resisting steel.
- The fans can be equipped with a single- or three-phase electric motor with power from 0.37 to 7.5 kW, degree of protection IP54 and designed for connection to 230/400 V, 50 Hz power mains.
- Single-speed fans are equipped with 2- or 4-pole motors.
- Two-speed fans are equipped with 2/4, 4/6, 4/8-pole motors.
- The electric motor is installed outside the air flow.